Summer desserts are officially in season! Below I have posted a gluten free recipe for a Peach Crisp. Dare I say that its even healthy? This recipe makes 12 servings and each serving only has 9 grams of sugar!
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla, and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, grapeseed oil and agave for topping
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish
- Crumble topping over peaches
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes, until peach juice is bubbling
- Remove cover and bake a few more minutes if topping is not yet browned